We have a breeding program specifically focused on the eating quality of the meat. Sounds obvious - what all farmer do - right? In fact it's very rare. Meat processors don't pay farmers for eating quality - so eating traits are not really part of the beef farming psyche in New Zealand, which is disappointing. We DO care about the taste and breed accordingly.Continue Reading
With the success of our pie venture, we have limited quantities of beef available. Accordingly we have just four packs available online. The quality is excellent, however - and are very proud to ship these packsContinue Reading
Our animals are transported in twos to the abattoir. From there the chilled carcasses are transported to our Hamilton meat processor, where they are hung on the bone, before processing. We sell primals and prime mince. All .primals are vacuum packed and sold as full or half fillets. Our prime mice is sold in 500gr vacuum packsContinue Reading
This is beef sliced and air dried. Its biltong styles – but special herbs and subtle spices
A complete Eye Fillet – Vacuum packed whole
A Half Scotch Fillet, vacuum packed. Perfect for you to slice to the thickness you require.
A Half Sirloin, vacuum packed. Perfect for you to slice to the thickness you require.
10 x 500gr vacuum packs Prime mince (95% fat free)
Our packs are delivered nationwide – overnight North Island and 2 days to South Island and Rural Delivery
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- When you place your order, you will get a confirmation, and tax invoice by return email
- The shipping date for your order will also be shown (as you will alo see when placing your order)
- Your beef is packed aluminium lined cooler bag with gel pad, with a security tag
- Packs are picked up by courier and shipped overnight (or 2 day for South Island and RD)
- On shipping day you will get a shipping advice with tracking number to track the shipment